Friday, May 14, 2010

Those Five Comrades....



They think alike, like any other youngsters who wishes to have fun in their lives. Yeah, they are my friends, who have always helped me to stay happy and forget all my worries…. They’ve made me do assignments and seminar papers for them by promising to buy me chocolates or juices from the canteen which they would never do… still, I do it for them because I never wanted them to lose their marks or get scolding from any of our faculties… I never knew that I’ll miss them so much in my life…. Once, they boozed in their hostel and were caught as one of our classmates Mr. X (Brutus) went and told this to their hostel warden. We never expected Mr. X to do like this because he uses to roam around with these five doing all the stupid things possible. I don’t know what changed him like this… X was my very good friend with whom I’ve had so much of fun. He used to tease me, bug me, make fun of me….and, what not!! But due to so many reasons he changed, a lot. Whatever the reason be, I never expected him to change like this…. Let’s forget about him because, he has got no role in our lives anymore, even as a classmate. I would like to talk about those five. Because of this X, they got suspended from the college; they were not allowed to write the final exam. They were asked to vacate the hostels and leave the campus immediately. They left, without any complaints or arguments. I’m not supporting the mistake they did, am supporting the ones those who did the mistakes because they’re MY FRIENDS! Without them, classes were really boring, when we go to the department, we felt as if we’re going for a funeral…. It was so awful…. Never felt like attending any classes or submitting any assignments… I wanted to bang my head towards some pillar or wall… we miss them a lot… a lot more than ever before. I can imagine the situation of the parents of these five. They went home heavy-hearted and ashamed for the first time. They were speechless in front of their parents tears… we were all helpless… after this mishap, we’d a day for industrial visit to the nearest radio station in our city, we never wanted to go because we were together for each and every visits and reporting that we’d before. Due to this reason, we got back to college right after the visit without roaming around or hanging around anywhere…

I know this is not the end of life or anything but still, I want them to come back as soon as possible and start rocking again. They’re frustrated so much that they’ll do anything out of their anger. But, I want them to make others realize that it is only the relationship that will last forever, not the ‘Rudraksha’!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete